influx

Friday, July 07, 2006

san juans

Me and Rose (barnard girl, lives across the hall) are going to go to the San Juans this weekend. Tommorrow actually. But only if I can re-learn how to drive a standard cause she can't drive her car and we need to get to the ferry. I've learned to drive one many times (let's see... Peirsak's truck, Uncle Rich's truck, sports car in Virginia, Mazda at home) but some how it never sticks and I always end up having to re-learn. But once I get that down, we're driving her Bug up to Anacortes and taking a ferry over and going to the beach and kayaking. It should be awesome.

I've also been a little be addicted to the STA travel site cause they have a last minute deals section. There's some pretty cool stuff on there and it's a good way to get some vicarious travel in, instead of just being jealous of karen and tracy and o malley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home