influx

Monday, June 19, 2006

chicken

... as Dori would say. My roomates are building a chicken coop in our backyard. I had heard them talking about it during the BBQ saturday after a couple of beers but they actually went and bought posts and boards and poured cement. They're planning on buying 3 chicks and raising them in a kiddie pool until they get too big. And then eating eggs. I think its hysterical.

Weekend was pretty laid back over all. Went running with one of my roomates, Kylan (you can probably tell by the name that he's more than half a hippie, but he's also an engineer which I think is a cool combination), went to a fair in Fremont which was not that exciting but I found really good coffee, Caffe Largo. Played more pick up. Did a little more exploring. Hung out at the BBQ but I was kind of in and out cause there were never more than 10 or 12 people at a time and I only knew my roomates. The girl from Barnard comes tommorrow which should be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home