influx

Friday, June 16, 2006

Working really fills up your day. And makes you twitchy. At least it makes me twitchy staring at a computer screen for more than 8 hours a day. When I get home I don't even want to get close to mine.

Basically that's all I've been doing, working and playing frisbee. I've played three times this week (tuesday, wednesday, thursday). Wednesday was cool. I went to play pick up with Rachel Clement who I haven't seen for years and then we had a beer afterwards. It was cool hanging out with someone but the pick up game turned out to be "goaltimate" which I don't know how to spell. It's like half court basketball but with frisbees. So weird. Rachel's cool though.

So finally its Friday and its raining which is hasn't been doing much so I'm stuck in the office all day instead of just most of it. This weekend one of my roomates is having a BBQ in honor of having his braces off so I'm going to buy him lots of gummies. Sunday I was kind of thinking about checking out the boeing museum but we'll see what comes up. Hopefully something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home