influx

Monday, May 15, 2006

moody

I always get major mood swings when a lot of things are changing at once. This is definetely one of those times. My mind can't handle so many transitions at once so it treats every new piece of information as a potential threat and freaks out. Luckily my moods don't have such a wide range anyway so swings aren't that bad =).

Told Steve I wasn't going to road trip with him which was made both easier and harder by the noises coming from his room when I knocked on his door to meet him for lunch. Damn that was weird/ unsettling. It's not like he didn't know I was coming over. Even without that, it would have been a really upsetting conversation so I think that was a justified mood swing. I wish I could talk to Karen right now. Stupid Drexel midterms. When I invent a college, it won't have midterms, or finals. It probably won't have learning.

Senior ball was like a better version of prom, though my friends and I have a real problem with logistics so we did not start the evening right. Between being ready an hour after we were supposed to be ready (not me), losing tickets (me), and trying to take a group pictures, everyone was a little crabby. Once we got there and in, it was all good. I love dancing, especially in my really floaty dress and my shoes weren't too bad. It was cool to see Eunji and Sasha and them all there. Guys to dance with are a good thing. Picking and getting to an afterparty was another headache, but fine once we got there. You'd think after 4 years, we'd know how to coordinate 9 of us, but we totally don't. And the issues are so predictable. Before an evening starts, I could probably tell you who's going to want to do what. Good thing we all like each other.

Also I seem to have a room in Seattle which is awesome. They haven't sent a final confirmation e mail but he told me it was mine if i wanted it and i said i wanted it, so it should be good. Its a big room in a place near UDub with 4 other people, 2 guys, 2 girls, kind of far from my work but accessable by bus and not that expensive. I'm happy.

Oh well, back to packing. I don't have enough boxes. Graduation tommorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home