influx

Thursday, May 04, 2006

lab fun

Productive or not, I'm settling in for a long night in the lab. I've been here since 9 AM. Basically my whole class it here too. I don't think anyone realized how long it would take to dimension ten or twelve parts. Its nice to have company but its also distracting. Too bad there are only two labs on campus with this program and none of them are my room. Oh well. I haven't pulled an all nighter since... actually I'm not sure I ever have (for school). I like my sleep too much; but tonight we'll see what happens.

As soon as I figure out how to put movies on blogger I'll put up the best film clip ever made. Who doesn't want to watch a car jack go up and down.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger c said…

    haha put it on google video and link

     

Post a Comment

<< Home