influx

Monday, April 17, 2006

hmm

I stopped posting for a while cause i started having really mixed feelings about the whole blog idea. I mean, people don't really deserve to know that much about me, do they? I was about two seconds away from hitting the delete button on the whole thing. But I'll keep it up a little longer even if Sarah and Pod think its sketchy. After all, they're the ones who's moms live in yurts. Anyway I have a midterm tommorrow so I'm going to study now but at some point I need to write at great length about how much fun the tournament was and exactly what I would do with the entire rutgers ultimate team and their coach if I ran the world. Starting with jacking off in their eyes. Who says that?!?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger SHA said…

    I think you should keep going with the blog. It give people like me (who like haven't talked to you in 6 months) a chance to keep up on your life!

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Gabi said…

    yes. here here on the blog keeping.

    and if I ruled the world, I'd stick a penis in Coach Karma's eye. and ears. fuck rutgers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home