influx

Thursday, March 30, 2006

so warm out

Its been so nice out the last two days. I've spent like 6 hours each day either reading outside or playing frisbee. Barefoot. In a skirt. I really like me barefoot in a skirt playing frisbee. I think its one of my best looks. I should have gone for a run today; I had an unseemly amount of energy. Too bad no one wanted to play mini with me. But my legs were still stiff from running steps last night. I didn't want to push it.

I wonder if everyone's mood depends so heavily on how their body is feeling at that exact moment. I feel like I'm always aware of it. Stumach aches = anxiety and worry. Head aches = tension and stress. Those are the easy ones. Then there's the weird feeling in my throat that only comes out when I'm passive agressive. And a huge range of exercise induced leg feelings. Like right now, they're tired in a good way cause i just stretched. I've got to go to the lab soon and do some work so this day won't be a total waste of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home