influx

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

yay townhouse

Well either the gods or Steve helped me out cause my group got a sweet lottery number. I mean 619 doesn't sound very good but because the Columbia system is so weird, we're actually the 6 or 7 group of our size to pick. So we'll get a townhouse. Actually a lot of the 3-2s did really well. Alex's group is the first group of their size to pick and Brian's group is right behind us. I hope the Brian-Chris-Jake group get a townhouse right next to ours because I plan to spend a lot of time there cause I like them better then a lot of my group.

Also, I can't work when its nice out. I lose all motivation. And its really nice out. I thought I had the day pretty much free but then i realized that I have a lunch date, a b day party (11:30 PM), a dodgeball game (11 PM), a disc golf obligation (midnight) and a random girl from Berekley staying with me which means that i also need to take a run and go grocery shopping and clean my room. At least none of that is school work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home