influx

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Saturday ended up being such a good day, despite getting off to a shakey start. I think most of the reason i love hanging out with the frisbee guys is that they are so chill. So the car won't start.... who cares? We'll just sit here and toss and play with four year olds until AAA gets here. Se we're lost in New Jersey, going the wrong direction.... no problem, we'll just bet on what direction to go next and hope we find it in the end. And once we got there, playing disc golf was so fun. I did badly, but not that badly, and unlike Casey and Ben, I stayed out of the water hazard (also known as a big ass lake). Being in a car again and doing random things with people I feel totally comfortable with reminded me of my high school group. I haven't always felt that way in college. It was a really good day. And today i saw Spamalot. I wasn't blown away but it was definetely a fun way to spend the afternoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home