influx

Monday, April 03, 2006

best idea.....or worst?

I've been brooding all day. It's exhousting. I should go to bed. or learn to spell.

That's not the best/worst idea referred to in the title. Ok, I'm seriously considering road tripping across the country. With steve. best idea? probably not. It must be the worst. I'd really wanted to road trip but if it didn't seem possible unless I wanted to keep a car in Seattle and I'm not sure I do. But he was talking about meeting up with a friend for the ride back so he would just drop me off. It's weird though. I have plenty of other people I could go on a road trip with. In fact, I practically promised Eric and Leora. But those seemed like very vague plans where as when me and steve were talking it actually sounded like it would work.

He might drive me crazy. He might bring his chess board and pick me up to leave 3 hours late cause he only started packing at the time we were going to meet (actually he'd definetely do that). On the other hand, once we were on the road, he'd be one of the more interesting people to travel with in terms of being interested in things, knowing directions and really exploring. It would probably have to be just to two of us cause we don't exactly have mutual friends (it certainly couldn't be one of my friends) which could be awkward but there would be less people to keep track of.

Best idea....or worst?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home