influx

Thursday, April 20, 2006

dork off

I don't know if I officially won the dork off last night at 1020. There was some tough competition from the social reform and astrophysics contingent. I do know that I have been working on the car jack to the point where I wake up thinking "oh I bet I could put the lead screw there. Would that work?"

I also woke up....correction, was woken up...at 6:30 this morning by the crazy guy who lives in the building right next to mine, like three windows over and one floor down. He sticks his head out and yells things into the courtyard on a pretty regular basis. Mostly its phrases that I can't understand that sound like gibberish that he'll say over and over for an hour or so. This morning it was counting. He counted to 100 at least 10 times if not more. So I got out of bed and studied for manufacturing; my beds right next to the window so I couldn't exactly sleep.

There are just so many things that need to happen before the end of the year. I haven't even started my senior seminar English paper which sucks cause i'm interested in the topic but i just don't have time to do it well. The car jack takes priority for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home