influx

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

can't pay attention....

I'm actually in Computer Graphics clss right now but I can't make the assembly because i have too many parts with the same name and Pro/E keeps pulling up the wrong one. I guess i could put some of them in different folders or rename but I really don't feel like it.

Golfed last night even though I should have been working on my Pro/E project (due Friday) or my 20 page paper (due Monday, haven't started). It was fun though. About a million people there; some of them I didn't even know. 18 holes is too many though. I think 12 would have been more my speed.

It's so weird to think our season is over. I think this weekend was the most emotional tournament I've had in a while, if not the most emotional in college. I mean Saturday felt so good- we played amazing, we were undefeated, and we beat Rutgers. I've never beat Rutgers! And I made a girl cry even though she's the one who kicked me. That bitch. I kind of liked playing against her cause she was good and physical, but I kept scoring on her.

But then Sunday...losing to Vasser was tough and probably shouldn't have happened but that didn't bother me so much. Losing to Rutgers though was wrong on so many levels, between the smut that was coming out of their mouths in front of my parents, the fact that they marked me man in a zone, them hitting Val, that fucking bitch of a coach, and that we had already beat them once. Lets just say I was a little upset. And bruised. That same girl that kicked me the first day, we got into a war and ended up on the ground like every two seconds.

On the plus side, since we're not going to regionals, I might actually pass my finals. And it was nice to see my parents and Mikey, especially since they brought cookies and took me out to Easter dinner. Mikey'll be a good ultimate player when he decides that he doesn't want to high jump in college. Then the three of us can have an Ashcroft Wildwood team.

Goals for today- finish this goddamn car jack and study for my quiz tommorrow so I can at least say hi to all my friends who are celebrating finishing their thesis. I'm getting really overwhelmed by all of the end of the year stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home