influx

Thursday, April 27, 2006

good and bad

Well I handed in two labs and I'm almost done with my manufacturing paper. Still a lot left to be done but it'll work out. I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping which might actually be increasing my productivity. Cause its not just trouble falling asleep at night, its waking up early in the morning too. So I've gone running around 7 for the past few days just cause I might as well.

No matter how much I need to do, I'm definetely scrimmaging tonight and I need to go to Plimpton and hang out with people. Another three weeks and I won't be able to. Ever. Again. And I really want to scrimmage. The other day I ended up in a pick up basketball game and it was so fun even though I can't shoot worth crap anymore. I just need to play games on a regular basis; it doesn't even matter what sport.

Saw The Importance of Being Earnest last night which is such a funny play. And we had these weird seats that were on the front of the stage on these cushions with backs that were on the floor. It's hard to explain but they were by far the best seats in the hours. And I ran into Sarah Krasnow who I haven't seen since probably the summer after I graduated. She lives up on 215th. I had no idea she was even in the city. It was cool to hear that people are doing well, and she's one of the people its nice to run into, not awkward.

Those are the good things in my life. The bad things are:
Due Monday
- 20 page senior thesis paper
- Computer Graphics take home final
- Heat transfer 1.5 problem set
Due next Friday
- Comp. Graphics final project
- Comp. Graphics homework
- Lab report
- 3 regular finals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home