influx

Monday, April 24, 2006

This weekend was a nice recovery. I handed in my car jack Friday and took the rest of the day off. No it didn't work. No I don't care. I still have time to fix it. Out Friday night with the girls and Sam at Tap a Keg where the few other people there were old.

Actually Saturday was a good day. I had told Elizabeth I'd go shopping with her which at the time I only half meant but we did even though I should have been doing work and it was fun. She shops like I do which meant it took us about 5 seconds in each store to decide that there was nothing we wanted. Except for H&M. We spent a long time in there cause everything is cheap and their skirts all fit me well. I had to stop myself from buying all of them. Maybe I should have bought all of them; I probably won't go shopping again for another few months.

Ben's party was ok. I don't know. I guess I wasn't feeling that alcoholic. I kept thinking that there should be more fun thing to do for your birthday celebration than try to have 24 drinks in way to short a period of time. I am looking forward to the end of the year party though. Cause if I can survive through Monday, I'll deserve to celebrate.

I have a ton of stuff due this coming week- a lab report, a paper, a large problem set, a report/design and even more stuff due the Monday after so I tried to get started. I got quite a bit done but not enough and now I have to go see Rone. I always have a good time when I'm with my little sister but its such a time committment. I kind of wish I didn't have to go up to the Bronx today, cause its like 6 hours of my life that I don't think I can spare this week. Oh well, everything will get done somehow.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Gabi said…

    AHHHHHH!!! Three identical posts!!! does that mean there are also three identical Nickis? Because, if we could get all three to be on the same Ultimate team, we would DEFINATELY go to nationals.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home