influx

Monday, May 08, 2006

As far as productivity goes, yesterday was not all it could have been. I did pretty much finish my lab notebook and I did some studying. I also spent several hours eating pizza and watching simpsons and family guy, and even more time sending and reading many pointless e mails. I only have one lab write up and three finals to go, but I can't even work on the write up (due tommorrow) cause Brian's the only one in my group to send me their stuff and I'm compiling. Damn them all. If they make me stay up late the night before my final, I won't put their names on it. See how they like that.

I just found out that my parents want to stay with me on their way doen to DC to move my brother. On Thursday night. I was barely planning to be home that night between hanging out with my Barnard friends and going to the frisbee party, that was going to be my night of total debauchery. Oh well. They'll probably want to be in bed before I even start to go out but I might need to tone down my outfit. Or change when I get to the party. Damn its going to be like high school.

Also, I've decided that I'm a compulsive liar. I think in the past week I've lied to just about everyone I know. Mostly about useless stuff like where I am or what I'm doing (sleeping when I'm actually studying, studying when I'm actually out, with one group of friends when I'm actually with another). Half the time it doesn't even make a difference, but I do it.

Like right now, I want to write about the night that me and my engineering friends took a six pack onto the roof of mudd and just chilled, but I think I told other people that I was someone else at that time. It was so pretty up there and the view was incredible. Much better than a bar or a party. I really like that group of people. If I come back next year, I'm living with Elizabeth, and the guys are all living together in another townhouse so I'd see them plenty.

Anyway back to studying. Math library is nice cause people don't use it so much so its pretty empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home