influx

Thursday, June 29, 2006

lots o work

The title pretty much says it all. Yesterday I was at work from 8AM to 9 PM cause the project I've been working on goes out today. Which means that all of the mechanical, electrical and plumbing drawings had to be completely done and ready to go to the architect. It was a really long day. On the bus ride home, I realized that I was feeling and thinking absolutely nothing. Not even tired or anxious. Just like a blank slate. It freaked me out but even that wasn't a very strong feeling. I don't think I'll have too many days like that though. And today I got paid. Yay! Just in time too. Rent is due soon. When I first opened it up, the first number I saw was $26. I was like, holy shit I am not getting $26 for three weeks of work. Luckily that was only one of my tax deduction things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home