influx

Monday, March 19, 2007

Back from spring break this morning at 4:45 am. Man that trip was exhausting. I ended up driving the first 4.5 hours, resting for 4, shot gunning for 3 and then driving for 3. Which means I was awake almost the entire time. The last leg into new jersey, everything was blurry; I couldn't tell what lanes the cars in front of me were in and I couldn't read the signs at all. But John and Goose were in worse shape and jamie disqualified herself when she fell asleep as shotgun so for the third year in a row I drove into manhattan.

I was not expecting much from this spring break but it turned out to be awesome, one of the best ones I've had. I really like being a captain because I like making decisions and being able to set the tone for the trip. For me that means, morning practices, evening work outs and lots of chilling in between. I liked that it was a diverse crowd with some people going crazy and some people chilling out. I also liked that it was warm sunny right on the beach and beautiful. And that I didn't get arrested for supplying alcohol to minors. It hadn't even occured to me what a risk I was taking until we got kicked out of the house on thursday and i realized that someone could have called the police and then i would have been screwed.

I have to finish my french essay and ask for an extension on my fluids homework and despite my five hour nap this morning its still hard to see straight. I'm skipping econ for sure. Sarah's in town the week so I need to hang out with her. Anyway this week will work itself out if I can get through the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home