influx

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I am entirely too stupid to blog. I can't figure out how the hell to delete the dumb comments without hiding all of them. I turned the moderate button back on so now comments won't show up right away but i'll filter them. At least I think that's how it works. For an engineer, I suck at this. Mostly because i'm too lazy to spend any time on it. Despite the fact that I'm bored right now.

My schedule still isn't set so i'm not really doing reading or homework for any of my classes. I feel like that's a nice compromise. That way none of them will feel left out. I should do the reading for my global economy class, but i'm not going to buy the book so i'd have to go to uris and i don't have that class til Monday. Instead i'm going to go see Invisible Children, which is about how the LRA terrorizes (terrorized?) northern Uganda, go to track practice, and watch Batman Begins (you hear that, stoops? and maybe, just maybe, i'll see the other ones that don't suck too)

I've been cooking a ton cause i have the time. Yesterday I made this really good mushroom dish and a pecan pie and over the weekend I made the coconut/almond bar things and i think tonight or tommorrow i'll make coconut macaroons. I have a lot of coconut still left over, despite my attempt at coconut-curry this evening. Also, its really hard to stove-roast a pepper without tongs because you're not supposed to break the pepper's skin but you're supposed to constantly rotate it over a fire (or gas burner). So you end up trying to hold a pepper with two spoons which totally doesn't work or really lightly with two forks which is also way too hard. I gave up on that one. This suite needs a broiler pan.

Tomorrow I get to see Wicked! I'm so excited. I've put my name in for the lottery at least 3 times and never gotten anywhere. It should be great. I know the story cause i read the book and because me and leroa listened to the sound track together and she narrated it for me. Which was entertaining enough in its own right.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Gabi said…

    Isn't there some really simple option that you can click where people have to verify that they're actual people by typing in some word that's not actually a word before posting? I think that's how the rest of us do it.

    Have fun at Wicked tonight!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home