influx

Thursday, January 18, 2007

back in the US(S)A

It's nice to be back in the land of reliable electricity and running water (that you can drink!). I got in last night so i'm definetely still adjusting, but its good to be home. So many mzungus around though. =)

I'm not sure how much i want to write about my trip. It was a lot of fun, totally worth it, and i'm really glad i went. But trips like that are so hard to describe or explain, and i'm starting to think that i've been too quick to talk about everything. Maybe i'll try later.

For now, i'm going to go grocery shopping and then start my usual round of class shopping. I'm sure its fine that i missed the first two days of classes, but now i have to make up for lost time and figure out what the hell i'm doing with my schedule. French, senior design, entrepenourship, and religion and human rights today. We'll see what sticks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home