influx

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

packing

I love packing. Ok so I know I'm not leaving for another week but I pulled my backpack out of the attic. That thing is awesome. There are so many pockets. And I put together all the clothes I'm going to bring which is
1 pair of pants
2 skirts (possibly 3 if the one I ordered from American Apparel comes in)
1 button down shirt
4 or 5 t shirts
1 long sleeve shirt
2 tank tops
1 pair of running shorts
pajamas (shorts and t shirt)
appropriate underwear and socks

All of that fits into about a third of my backpack and then I used these cool compression bags that micheal gave me and it condensed to about the size of a football. Which makes me so happy cause now I have the rest of the space to bring stuff for Stoops and Brett. And of course i have other stuff to pack for myself like toothpaste and immodium and bandanas and flashlights and lots of drugs and first aid stuff and a guidebook. But that won't take up much space cause i have tons of travel sized stuff. So I can bring the two of them everything I can think of like suduko and beef jerkey and hand sanitizer and tuna fish and presents.

I'm still trying to figure out whether i can get the whole bag as a carry on cause it can squish to the right size but not if i fill it up and then i wouldn't be able to bring my leatherman or silverwear. Such a logistics problem. Which is probably why i get so excited about planning for it. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home