influx

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

So much of my life is so uninteresting. I don't feel particularly strongly about anything except the future. What's going on right this minute doesn't matter to me. Yes, I know I'll finish the assignment I'm working on, probably in the next hour. But I don't really care. I'm not worried about a deadline or excited to learn about fluid movement past submerged cylinders. I'll go for a run today if I finish in time but I don't really care about that right now either, though usually it makes me happy. Yesterday's scrimmage was fun but not life changing. I'm sitting in front of my computer trying to summon up some kind of strong emotion about something, anything that's going on in my life right now and there's nothing. It's a very empty feeling, like I've been drained dry and there's nothing left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home