influx

Monday, December 04, 2006

so weird

This weekend was so freakin strange, I still haven't gotten my head around it. No one was acting normal including me. Most of it was pretty harmless, but still. Yeah, I don't really feel like being specific. Saturday night especially kept surprising me. Every time I thought things had settled down, something else came up right up until the moment I crawled into bed and locked the door cause I was having flashbacks to a time in France that I haven't thought about in years. That was scary.

Sunday had the potential to be more normal; all I did was play soccer and do homework, but I'm pretty sure the guys I was playing soccer with were the same group of grad students that tracy and turtle used to hit on in 1020 two years ago. I realized it in the middle of the game when their names started to sound eerily familiar. I need to talk to tracy cause that would be so weird.

Yeah, this post doesn't make much sense. Oh well. My weekend didn't make much sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home