influx

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

oops

I got in my first car accident today. I was pulling out of Nye Road to take a left and there was a long line of cars going right. I thought I checked and I was inching out slowly when an SUV totally nailed me from the side. The passenger side window shattered and my car got pushed into another car. I could see that I was going to be hit a split second before it got me, and it felt like such a long second. And then I could see that I was going to hit the other car and it felt like slow motion but I didn't have time to react. It was a very strange experience. So everyone was fine and my car wasn't totalled but it was pretty banged up. It just scared me.

I had been home for literally all of 10 minutes. My mom picked me up at the train station at 1:20, we had lunch then got home at 2:30 and at 2:40 I left to get to a doctor's appointment. Pulled out of my driveway and wham, by quarter to three I was brushing broken glass off my leg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home