influx

Thursday, November 16, 2006

GPA

Alright. My GPA is entirely calculated now after an hour with a spreadsheet. And don't just tell me its one number. I have a Barnard one, a Columbia one, a cumulative one, and a Columbia one as it would be if the engineering classes i took while at Barnard were counted. And no I wouldn't actually fudge it in an interview. I would say "at barnard i had a 3.76, at columbia its a 3.5, cumulative at 3.7. BUT if they give me a hard time about why my SEAS one is so much lower, at least I'll be able to defend myself better. That crazy woman yesterday pissed me off so much. If a 3.7 isn't high enough, don't call me in for an interview.

In other news, I had a great time at the sushi thing last night and ate entirely too much. Also I am so looking forward to thanksgiving. We're going to have so many people over. Tammy, Adamn and their two, Ellen, Dale and their two, Aunt Nicki, Uncle Jerry, maybe Dale's parents, and of course my immeadiate family. Any my reunion is that weekend. That should be pretty funny/ awkward. I'm in touch with like 3 people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home