influx

Sunday, October 22, 2006

slow to finish but I'm quick to start

I have two assignments due tomorrow, both of which I'm almost done with but I just....can't....seem....to kill. I've been almost done with them for about a week now. Hopefully I'll have one done within an hour and the other I'll finish with my suitemates tonight. After I see Leora and do a bunch of calculations with my lab group.

I got two more first round interviews and one second round next Friday. That should keep me busy. At some point I should get my suit washed but I think its ok for a little while longer. I only wear it for 45 minutes at a time. I did a lot of nothing this weekend. Yesterday I went climbing with Ben which was really fun cause I managed to get up this wall that has a major overhang. I had to do this crazy thing where I switched hands and then kind of jumped. Ben couldn't do it cause his hands were too big. Then when I got back to campus people were playing pick up which was so fun and funny. 4 person zone, anyone?

Oh and me and Elizabeth discovered this special interest housing group that holds potlatchs every Friday so we brought our vegan food and went. Which was awesome cause its hard to meet new people at Columbia when you only go from EC to Mudd everyday. It was a bunch of dirty hippies and I got into a really good discussion on socially conscious business with a guy who starting a group to work on that. I think that's definetely what I want to do. After that me and Tracy went out and drank too much which was fun in a different way. Actually I should see what happened with her and Rob cause me and Goose wandered off early.

Ok I really need to finish machines if I'm going to head to queens and call stoops which I also need to do cause we keep getting cut off before I can ask him about visiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home