influx

Saturday, October 07, 2006

climbing

I got up the wall today! The one me and Ben had been trying to climb all last time and I did it. Without chalk too. Besides that though, climbing wasn't that much fun. I went down with the climbing club cause ben wasn't around and it was really crowded and I ended up partnering with someone who had just started climbing. Which isn't bad but it was kind of painful to watch him throw himself around the wall with no sense of center. Ben and I are more evenly matched.

McSorley's was cool last night. That was the first time I had been downtown in a really long time and inevitably I/we drank too much. I stopped pretty early but its hard to stop at McSorley's. Goose ordered "two" and the guy brought him 8 beers. Which he and retail drank. That can't be healthy.

I'm trying to finish as much homework as I can this weekend before Dan comes but I keep getting distracted. Elizabeth got me and her cheap tickets for the ballet tommorrow which I'm really excited about and today I really wanted to climb and its Rob's b day party later. I'm excited to see Dan and I'm glad it worked out with the tournament so I can still go to Sunday's games while he visits friends on long island.

Columbia's been so contentious lately with the riot at the minuteman event. I have such mixed feelings about that. On one hand, I don't think a group of vigilantes should be positioned at our border shooting people. On the other hand, they are "illegal" immigrants for a reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home