influx

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Don't kill me, busy people (mara) but I have entirely too much time on my hands this week. And I know that in two weeks I'll be wishing I had it back but right now its useless to me. School hasn't really started yet. None of the books for my classes are in the bookstore yet and I only just settled my schedule yesterday. I have one assignment due Thursday but its a group one and we're meeting later today.

Yesterday, I went to a career event briefly and then went climbing with Ben. City Climbers Club is so casual and the guy told me that if I bought a membership, I could always just use the gear with no rental cost. So I'm going to spring for it. $100 for 12 months is fairly incredible and I wanted to get more into it. I know I shouldn't spend the money but I'm rationalizing it because only have to buy one book this semester.

The stuff I should be doing mostly involves finding jobs, both an easy one for this semester and a real one for next year. All of the consulting firms recruit right now so I have to apply and interview and THEN figure out what I want.

Oh and it was so sad! I just bought a new suit like three weeks ago and I tried it on last night again to see if the woman at the tailor shop hemmed it right. Well she hemmed it right but now it doesn't fit around the waist! I hadn't been running for a week or so when I bought it and my cousins had been feeding me well and that must have made a difference. So now I have a beautiful suit that doesn't work. I don't want to gain weight but I need that suit to work. Could I still return it? I got it hemmed but all the tags are still on it and I have the receit.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger SHA said…

    if the jacket still fits right, then have the skirt taken in by the seamstress.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home