influx

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Non profit management consulting! I think I've told everyone I know about it. I didn't even know it existed until yesterday but now I want to do it. It's such a relief to be actually excited about a job that I'm applying for. That sounds horrible, but that's the first time I've been like "wow I want to do that." Everything else has been like "well I guess that wouldn't be so bad." So now I have something to work for. And if something else comes up then so be it, but now I have a plan A which I was seriously missing.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger free berde said…

    i want to go into non profit management. specifically a jewish organziation, but whatever, it's still non profit. you can be my consultant when i run a camp =)

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger saisai said…

    nonprofit management consulting is great! i wanted to do that--still thinking about it. i assume you know about bridgespan out in san francisco? there are also other, more technical groups that do more than just management--Abt associates comes to mind. My coworker worked for Abt in Turkmenistan after her peace corps tour there. why anyone would want to spend an EXTRA year in turkmenistan is beyond me, but whatever. anyway, we work with a bunch of those sorts of groups, so if you need anything, def. let me know. good luck!

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger free berde said…

    i want to do non profit management! you can be my consultant!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home