influx

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm retarded

My computer won't turn on. At all. Well that's not true. It'll get to the log in screen after about 20 minutes of trying and then it stops there. I'm hoping it can heal itself cause i miss it already. I get like a million e mails a day so checking it only a couple times a day can be quite a process.

That's not why I'm retarded though. I'm retarded because no matter how many times I knew it was going to crash in the near future (and its been on its last legs for a while), I've never back things up systematically. Like I have somethings saved random places, and there's not a lot on there I need. I have all my music on my ipod and most of my important documents on cunix. But there's lots of random stuff like photos and IM logs that I never backed up. Though actually most of the photos are still on my camera. Ok, so maybe it'll be ok. I just still feel dumb, cause I've seen it coming for so long.

I went climbing again today and it was fun though more frustrating than last time. There was one wall that neither of us (me or Ben) could get up but I got higher than him. He wasn't flexible enough to get past the first section and I wasn't strong enough to get past the top part. Oh the irony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home