influx

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I can't decide....

I've been obsessing about this for the last two weeks and I'm no closer to an answer. Do I go to Uganda in January or May? I don't fucking know. January is sooner, cheaper, involves shorter flights, and I know that Stoops and Brett will be free. But I could stay for longer in May and I would be able to relax on my winter break. If I go in January, I would probably leave the 3rd and come back around the 13th. So my break would be:

Dec 22: finish finals/ go home
Dec 26/27- Jan 1st: in Pittsburg
Jan 3-13: Uganda
Jan 16th: classes start again

That's cutting it really close. I had this same problem when I was thinking about road tripping last summer; I need a certain amount of time to chill with my family and do nothing or I get stressed out. But I don't think I need that much time. Last break I had visitors nearly the whole time. And I really want to go soon and sometime when I know that the timing will work out for them.

BUT
If I go in May, I could give myself even more time and maybe do some siteseeing in Europe as well. The plane ticket is the only expensive part so it seems a shame to be over there for only a week.

BUT
Stoops might not be free in May. And may is really far away (in time).

I DON"T KNOW!!!! And I have no way to decide; no tie breakers or criteria that's helping me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home