influx

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It is getting harder and harder to do any work. I'm just entirely and utterly uninspired. Someone inspire me! Part of that is the fact that, as I think I'm mentioned before, I have two job offers. =) Part of it is that I've been disgustingly sick with that icky kind of cold where you don't even want to be around you. Just three more weeks of school; I just got to get through them. And I guess a semester after that but I'm not so worried about that. Too many things to look forward to before that even happens. Speaking of which, I've gotta call the travel doctor. I need my rabies shot.

I've decided to experiment on myself and keep track of how many colds I get, how long the last, and what kind of things makes them either not happen or go away faster. My mom and I both have terrible immune systems when it comes to annoying colds. I think every time a germ looks at either of us, our nose starts running. So maybe if I turn myself into a science experiment, I can prevent a lifetime of kleenexes.

Also, I was clicking through facebook and I was on Jess Silverman's pictures and there was a picture of Lauren Burchill only her last name wasn't the same. It was listed as Lauren Something funny that Starts with An L. She got married! Yeah I know I haven't talked to her in a million years, but its pretty bad when facebook is the one to tell you that one of your high school friends is married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home