influx

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I didn't take nearly enough pictures of Africa. Most of what i did take was just me and stoops hanging out and messing around with the camera, but there are at least a couple good ones in there. I couldn't really take pictures of Africa. I probably could have but i didn't really feel comfortable drawing any more attention to myself.










In order from the top, we have...
Brett in her kitchen with her cute gas stove.

Brett and Stoops at the source of the Nile.

Stoops glaring at his cat.

The picture of me in the window is taken from Stoops' backyard. I'm looking out his bedroom window.

The one of the two of us was taken at the Bahai temple in Kampala which is a beautiful building.

I have a bunch of other pictures of Stoops' site and the classrooms and one picture of a group of teachers, but i want to see if blogger can handle this many photos before i start adding more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home