influx

Sunday, July 09, 2006

stages

I said something the yesterday about how "in the next stage of my life, I want to do more camping" and Rose and Kylan laughed at me. Not because I want to do more camping, but because I think of my life in stages. Now I'm in my NY stage, I went through a high school stage, and a out of my own, year off stage. But its not just location either. This past year, I was very much all about relationships, guys, sex. It was really important to me, and I felt really bold about trying things. I guess now I'm getting into a more tentative stage. I'm not sure I do want to try anything, I'm not sure I do want to be with anyone right now. Or at least, I'm not sure being with the wrong person, or a temporary person is what I want. It's hard to know if this a good thing or a bad thing. We'll see how long this stage lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home