influx

Friday, June 15, 2007

A week in MA has not given me much to write about. I talk to people on the phone and try to think of something interesting I've done lately.....nothing. I get up in the morning late, have a cup of tea, do the suduko and then either read or shop or clean. In the past week I've finished The Confusion, Pride and Prejudice, The Passion Dream Book, the entire Harry Potter series, a couple of Louisa May Alcotts, and now I'm two books into the Chronicles of Narnia. All of those are re reads except the Confusion and the Chronicles, so its easier to fly through them.

I've been nearly as productive shopping as I have reading though its not nearly as fun. I now own 4 new suits, 3 dresses (2 for work, 1 cause I look hot in it), and a couple of shirts. I still need blouses and shoes but I'll do some of that when I'm in new york. And I helped eric buy lots of polo shirts when he was home even though I'm not such a fan of polo shirts.

The cleaning part has been because when I move out this time I'm going to actually move out and because I need to make room for new purchases. So I've been going through drawers and papers that haven't been touched since I was 13 or 14. Some of the stuff is fun; I've found old letters from karen and o malley and pictures from middle school; every one of my nails is a different color right now because I found all the crazy glitter polish from when I was 12; I made micheal put on a glitter butterfly tattoo with me so we both looked ridiculous. I like throwing things away too. It nice to know I never have to feel bad about not wearing the sweater my aunt gave me years ago; poof, its all in the trash. When I move to new york next, it will be with only the stuff I need and use.

Speaking of new york, I'm going to be in the city all next week. I'm driving to cooperstown today for the tournament this weekend and then I'll drive down to the city monday. I'm babysitting Max for a couple hours every day and I'll go to my first summer league games and try to have lunch with as many people as possible. Then friday me and aron are driving up to rochester for one of his friend's wedding. It's a hard week to pack for between camping, playing, being, and wedding. Should be fun though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home