influx

Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm glad I'm not going to be here next year. I've wavered on that statement in the past couple months, but going into all the meetings tonight, I'm glad I'm not going to be here for the fall out. The problem is that I can see people's points despite their behavior. I can see the changes that are coming and I don't see how everyone is going to be happy no matter what happens tonight. All I can do is try to guide the team to a reasonable solution. That sounds arrogant but at this point, i think my main role is to try to make sure that all options are outlined clearly and the team can make an informed decision not just on captains but on all the baggage that goes along with it. I am 100% sure that i will offend people tonight no matter how nice i am, because i'm going to ask the hard questions and if people can't answer them that's their problem. And I can do this because it doesn't matter if people hate me. I can only do what i can and say what i think needs to be said, and i'm glad i won't be here next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home