influx

Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's kind of nice that the parts can't get welded today and we don't have a level. It means I have no reason not to sit in my room with a cup of hot chocolate and read the omnivore's dilemna. Don't read that book unless you want to feel bad about eating for quite some time. I've been thinking a lot about my eating habits lately. I've been going more and more vegetarian lately but I guess i haven't been doing it right cause i've been hungry a lot and i've been a lot more tired after practices and workouts. I tried to add more protein to my diet but i've read so many different numbers for how much protein you should get, every where from 60g to 180g and about what sources are good for that. Anyway i just want to make sure i have enough energy in me the week before sectionals to be able to play my best.

This semester is just gliding by. I do a little work, I saw some boards, cut some airfoils, solve some fluids problems and then go home and chill. It's pretty nice. I don't have any papers to write. I'm going to have one take home and one regular finals. I think i've got another 4 problem sets coming to me and of course my huge senior design project will take more of my time as we get closer to the design expo. It's hard to beleive i'm almost done.

I'm nervous about sectionals but i'm trying to focus on only good things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home