influx

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm not sure how I got to be so popular. Wedding sunday, sedar last night, party thursday, party friday, tournament this weekend. Tonight and tommorrow I need to get a lot of sleep. It's all fun though. The wedding was great, well, freaky that mike lui is married but a lot of fun in terms of dancing and drinking a ridiculous number of French martinis. I saw the pictures though and man, i think i had one big meal too many. Which makes sense considering what i've been up to lately. Which is eating. a lot.

Last night was sedar in Forest Hills which is always cool. Leora's family is hysterical. Her immediate family is awesome but her extended family is awkward in a really funny kind of way. Some how I got in a discussion with her aunt and cousins about where me and leora should live next year and they all had ridiculously specific suggestions ("so this building has roof access but no pool....") and her aunt wanted to know how much I was going to make next year. ("umm....its respectable"). Sedars also last approximately forever. I can't beleive the rest of them do it two nights in a row. I didn't role into bed until 2:30 AM. At least I managed to go easy on the wine this year. My stumach wouldn't have been able to handle much after the vodka bar sunday night.

Anyway i should stop napping and work on getting through my to do list (request van, write stoops, study french, post wedding pictures....) Maybe a cup of tea will wake me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home