influx

Sunday, April 29, 2007

I really should be writing my section of the design report. Especially after i gave my team such a hard time about not handing their parts to me yet. But I'm still feeling a little fuzzy from last night. That was more out than I'd been for a while and I've gotten out of the habit. Unused, i guess. I enjoyed though. Arena football was a lot of fun thought honestly i was more interested in the cheerleaders than the game. Not because I was ogling-most of them were pretty normal looking. But I was really curious about what makes you decide to be a cheerleader at a some crappy arena football game? The most I could conclude was that if someone paid me to play ultimate on a regular basis, I'd do it in a minute even if it involved skimpy flame costumes, so maybe they like dancing the same way. The game itself was fast moving but i wasn't so impressed by the players.

After that I went to steve's b day which was a lot more fun than i was expecting. Some of his friends were really outgoing and we got into a case-like discussion on how manysingle girls there were in new york on any given night looking to get laid. I was entertained. I screwed up when i handed steve my credit card and let him order two shots of tequila cause he was closer to the bar. He ordered Patron, that fucker. It was pretty delicious but so expensive. I can't really get mad though cause he's treated me to dinner so many times and it usually involves us spliting a bottle of wine and i don't think i've ever returned the favor.

The bar gabi's party was at was really nice, big and open with a pool table and places to sit and bar tenders that led the bar in a drunken rendition of happy birthday. I drank much more than i planned. I'm not sure how i agreed to take three shots and then i left my credit card there when i left to help take gabi home. Luckily goose was there to close my tab. I'm not sure what the damage was from all those shots. Oh well. It was fun.

Today's the big soccer game. Aron's ridiculously excited. He keeps talking strategy with me and i can't complain because before sections i was obsessing about rutgers ("and then amanda throws it to vanessa and then the tall one runs deep and that's a ho stack.......").

1 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Gabi said…

    Thanks for helping out with the whole taking-care-of-me thing. I had a great time last night. Oh and thanks for calling Stoops for me. I don't remember much past my conversation with him besides "HI STOOPS!" but I know that I really enjoyed it at the time =)

    P.S. Playing with Ambush today was SO much fun! You need to come to the next tryout with me!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home