influx

Sunday, May 06, 2007

By wednesday i'll be done. I'm so excited. And I'm happy that i'll get to see so many old friends that night, though organizing is a little complicated. After that i'm busy in an entirely different way. I need to plan ireland, pack for the trip, pack for real, move out, write to brett, plan go running more often, go to Fairway and cook lots and lots of food, hang out with my friends, play more ultimate, go climbing. Oh and graduate. I'm looking forward to that kind of busy.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Gabi said…

    yay for being free by Wednesday! Also yay for all those fun things coming up soon.

    also, as soon this is all over, I need someone to push me to go running (and maybe climbing too). I can offer you my company in return =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home