influx

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Two things that are bothering me, one big and one little.

The little one is the fact that my computer is almost impossible to use right now because the mouse keeps moving off the screen and not responding to direction. So then I can't click on anything or do anything until it decides to reappear for a couple seconds. I have no idea how to fix this.

The big thing is the situation in the middle east, which as usual I don't understand, but it scares the shit out of me. I always thought that the US would be the cause of the next major war, but Iraq hasn't esculated too far (i.e. far enough to hurt people who are sitting comfortably in the US). What's going on now though, between the missiles in Korea and the war in/near Isreal, seems like it could get even more out of hand very quickly. Some times I never want to read a newspaper again.

And there goes my mouse, moving accross the screen with a mind of its own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home