influx

Thursday, July 12, 2007

well fuck it....

I will be more open to people, solutions and experiences. I will listen better and approach problems with flexibility and without bias.

I will see my family, friends, and boyfriend as the cornerstones of my life and make investments in them freely and without expecting any return. I will love.

I will respect the choices of others and not judge the actions or thoughts of those closest to me. I will practice patience, gratitude and understanding.

I will dedicate resources to the improvement of my health, knowledge, and personal growth. I will have a sound body and will expand my mind and heart at every opportunity.

I will treat money as a tool and not a goal. I will plan wisely and realistically for the immediate and long term future without forgetting that the present is to be lived and enjoyed. I will travel.

I will improve my athletic abilities and choose teams that suit my needs and style. I will contribute to those teams with my skills on the field and my attitude off it.

I will develop a career path that positively impacts the greater world. I will choose jobs that I find personally fulfilling.

I will recognize my ability to choose in every situation and take responsibility for my actions. I will work to the best of my abilities at every task I encounter and strive to continually learn from my triumphs and mistakes.

I will forgive myself and not dwell on my own shortcomings. I will control my fears and anticipate positive outcomes.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Gabi said…

    wow. that's a really good, heavy list.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home