influx

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

PS

Cause I'm really bored.....

Apparently I'm not very good at swearing off guys. Not that I do it with any kind of conviction anyway, but sometimes I question my motives. What are the chances that I'd end up making out in a car the day after I got a disterbing letter? I'm going to have to watch myself.

Oh I realized that I never wrote about kareoke that I went to last week that proceeding the making out in a car. It was the realy dive bar ($3 for a pitcher of PBR) but it had really good kareoke. Like always someone up and 80% of the people with really decent voices. Most of them gay or transexual. Everything from Queen to Guys and Dolls. I haven't gone to many bars in Seattle but this one was really funky and chill.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Gabi said…

    heh...$3 for a pitcher of PBR..I'm sure Casey will be moving out to Seattle when he reads that.

    making out in a car? woohoo! go Big Red! although, what are you, in high school or something?

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger Stoops said…

    heh, was the disturbing letter mine? i didn't think it was disturbing at the time ... maybe someone altered it in-transit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home