influx

Monday, July 31, 2006

alcoholic weekend

Haha! I have my room to myself again. At least until next Friday when my mom comes. Damn I'm going to have to do a lot of cleaning before that. My house is what Sarah calls "student ghetto fabulous" which is still pretty dirty in that gross, hasn't been cleaned thoroughly for years way.

Even though its nice to have the house back, it was a really good weekend. Really alcholic. Sarah and Adrienne who will be sarah's roomate in the fall were here from wednesday til last night. The first two days, they were hard core apartment shopping though we did get to see Pirates of Penzance. That show is awesome and not just because I have such great memories of it. The songs are all silly and catching and the whole play is ridiculous. "...With cat-like tread! ::BOOM!::...." Anyway that was great.

Saturday we went wine tasting, which is awesome around here. The places I've been before were much more conservative with their pours. But we (me, sarah, adrienne, and rose) went on two tours and did two free tastings and were thoroughly tipsy. Then we bought a bottle and had a picnic on the lawn. Then we went to Red Hook Brewery to sober up. Hehe. That tour consisted of "ok so i'm going to talk a little then we'll have a beer, then we'll look over here, and then have a beer, then i'll talk some more and then a beer, and after that we'll have dessert- more beer" We had to hang around a while before rose was ready to drive.

Sunday was much more relaxed. Went downtown, hung out, poked around pike's place market stealing free samples. I think I'm going to go shopping there when I make dinner for my mom on friday. Then I'll buy some of the fish that they throw around. After Sarah left, I went to hang out with dan and now i'm sitting and work, busy and tired. not too many weeks left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home