influx

Sunday, November 04, 2007

roller coaster

My moods follow a 7 day cycle.

Monday: relaxed, back on the road, enjoying chatting with work people
Tuesday: starting to get stressed out, get some sleep
Wednesday: starting to get tired and crabby, sleep deprived, irritable, anxious
Thursday: ridiculously happy to be going home in the evening, more and more anxious as my flight get delayed, wound tighter and tighter until the littlest thing (long cab line at the airport, being forced to check a bag) set me totally over the edge
Thursday night: totally crazy and stressed out
Friday: in the office, don't do much work, start to calm down
Saturday: happy and relaxed
Sunday: starting to tense up with the anticipation for doing it all over again

It's not fun. I have not been able to handle stress well at all. By Thursday I'm just totally out of control and the weekend isn't long enough to counteract that. It's hard to focus on anything, I start forgetting things, I can't stay at a task for very long, I lose things. Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind.

This week I'm going to do better. I'm going to sleep and stop worrying. I have to. I'm not being healthy right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home