influx

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Consultant humor is weird. All I can say is that my team cracks me up and absolutely none of the jokes translate. They usually involve sound effects, economic references, and a constant understanding that the work we're doing here is out of control and ridiculous.

This week is better than last week. Last week was hell, professionally and personally. And I forgot my mother's birthday. Not even a glimmer of a memory til my parents called me over the weekend cause they hadn't heard from me in days. I had no less than three meltdowns (probably more), one involving the fact that the airline made me check my carry on luggage. Interestingly enough, I didn't have a meltdown when my flight on Monday was delayed for 5 hours. Anyway, this week is better, so far. There's a lot of big shots coming down to nc tomorrow so there's a pretty strong possibility that it will get tough.

And some how, I find myself writing bad poetry late at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home