influx

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

jumping on the bandwagon

Starting this is a terrible idea. For one thing, I have way to much to do to be wasting my time messing around this this. For another thing, making your first public statement in a time of emotional trauma is not a good idea. Well, emotional trauma might be overstating the case, but it has been a rough month. But by starting now I could either jump in and start writing about the wreck that is currently my life. Or I could go into back stories. Then there is the question of honesty. How honest can you really be in a public forum? Oh well, I'll start with this and get bored of it soon enough.

Anyway, in the last month I've (in no particular order) broken my nose, pierced my nipple, loved, lost, watched my GPA go down the tubes and with it my chance of getting hired by a top consulting firm, decided to graduate, found a job, found a job I wanted, made a new friend, alienated some old friends, gotten into a fight with my mom, resolved a fight with my mom, and cried. Among other things. Most of these epic struggles are on going and I need to talk about them. But not now. I have two midterms tommorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home